Wednesday, March 7, 2007

MOVIE TIME!

The Ghost Rider is out to get me... "LOOK INTO MY EYES" - Eeeeeek!
Not the greatest visual effects when he turns into the firey skeleton, but his bike really is HOT.

I stuffed my face today with Red Lobster and then three hours later with Pollo Tropical, I'm a pig. "I LIKE to EAT, is that such a crime?!"

I think the last time I went out with this friend I hung out with today was to go to a concert in 2004... and it's 2007. THREE YEARS went by, I didn't even hear them "whoosh", and now I'm officialy concerned.

Why have I been thinking about you lately?

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pero si nadie le dice nada sobre la tragadera!!!
Esa película jamás que se me ha antojado -.-

Ehh... se está clavando! Jijiii O ya quiere un arreglo x.x

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger darkit said...

Yo quiero verla u_u *-*
Saludos ^^

 
At 4:56 AM , Blogger ♥KiTtY KaT♥ said...

jajajajaja eehh no he visto esa movie haber si la veo jejeje bonito fin de semana!

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Clementina said...

Hey u! Nah, i did not see that movie, and i don´t want to see it at all.

And no, is not a crime. Eat whatever you like, u still look hot ;) juar juar

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Ley Méndez said...

i havent seen that movie... but i dont want to...
i dont have internet conection snif!!!
maybe about Florida (its in the table) but the guy who let me his "plaza" told to the director that im going to work this two weeks... nooo ooo .
see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home