Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Skates

[Koffyn comes back to life tonight]

I have my old-school in-line skates with me (thanks to my grandma for bringing them along with her). They're all scratched and worn out, I never realized that I did use them A LOT... they still fit, a bit too snugly, but I can deal with that. They brought good memories, and served as a good reminder of my near-death experience as well haha.

Will I kill myself?
Oldies

I can't wait to create some musical FuSiOn!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Ley Méndez said...

por el momento no hay caidas
pero ha sido un leve entrenamiento

 
At 1:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Fue la vez de la atropelladera?
*Qué bueno que andan por allá tus familiares ^^

 
At 1:41 AM , Blogger Manzana said...

On tá?

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Manzana said...

Ash!
Tan sangrona que soy con la ortografía x.x
Escribí algo mal en el mensaje que te envié :(
=*

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Ley Méndez said...

te cansaste de escribir... o solo se te olvido

no has visto si se puede hacer algo con lo del video..
me fui

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home