Monday, March 5, 2007

Yep, yep.

Killswitch Engage are playing tonight in Revolution. I called 93rock the other day to win me some tickets, but I was the 4th caller (caller #9 gets the gold). I was all retardedly happy and hyper-diaper because I never even get through their constantly busy lines - and that's not even close to how weird I get sometimes.

Anyhow! FUCK whoever won their pair of tickets, and I will gladly sleep instead because I still don't feel too good to be going to this head-banging, face-melting, gut-busting, ass-kicking rock show with one of the most amazing bands of the moment. Not like I wanted to go anyway.
Oh yes, and I have a 30-40minute presentation to work on, as well as a paper on sleep apnea.




I wonder if Ticketmaster still has tickets available...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Se ve jodón!!!
Ojalá que puedas conseguirlos x.x
Cuídate muchote!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home